10.17.2013

eli

sometimes when you don't post for a year it means big things have happened. or, in our case, one very small thing.

this guy.



























elijah paul harding
07.20.2013
seven pounds, eleven ounces
twenty-one inches

i have lots of words swimming around in my head. there are so many things i don't want to forget. i don't think i've ever felt this much in my life. everything is magnified with this little person. it's incredible. and overwhelming. and awesome.

first up, his birth story.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Also, this morning I was thinking about seeing you guys over Christmas and how big and interactive Eli will be and I got soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I have been DYING for a post about this little man! I cant wait to hear your stories! He is quite possibly the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to do lunch again.

    He is really adorable! You and Mike can have as many kids as you want, it's okay. :) Also, I can't wait to read you blogging again. It'll make my day every time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics