10.22.2009

i should be assembling invitations...

but i started to type in "how to tell..." into google and became severely sidetracked.

have you ever stopped to look at the "suggestions" google gives you when it tries to read your mind and guess what you're searching for? you should. but prepare to be amazed by your fellow humans.

#10 on my suggested searches was How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you.

Check out the site here. I like to imagine that Dwight created it.

Next on the list is Why can't I own a Canadian? I'm really excited. I will let you know how it pans out.

2 comments:

  1. The top suggestion for "I like" is "I like to tape my thumbs to my hands and pretend I'm a dinosaur". (I'm pretty sure that was it.) incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i laughed so hard reading that cat site.

    i'm laughing so hard right now just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics