11.18.2010

it's all a giant bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

i swear i took this picture two days ago. in reality, it was two weeks, and the leaves are all brown and fallen now. how can it be the middle of November already? i wish i could hit the pause button for just a day or two.

tangent: i have a proposition for all the law makers that complain about people never getting out and voting. idea: put daylight savings to a vote. i promise you people will get out to nullify losing an hour of sleep in the spring/daylight in the winter. and maybe make your "i voted" stickers have a giant picture of harry potter. that would do the trick.

tangent numero dos: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahah- i love your voting idea. it would TOTALLY work. especially the harry potter stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much! You're the best. Ahhh I miss you! So excited to see you. The next five weeks are going to fly by.

    And as always your blog made me laugh. I love the Harry Potter idea. Oh just wait until I tell you about how I entered a Harry Potter contest yesterday at Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. You can watch the episode on Hulu - unfortunately I wasn't picked to be on tv but just know - that totally could've been me up there.

    Wow I probably should've just emailed you that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would TOTALLY vote if I got a Harry Potter sticker! LOL that movie comes out TODAY!!!!! Baa I am such a Harry Potter dork. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics