1.18.2011

today i bartered with my professor. in pretzels.

i also got a haircut. four inches. it now looks like this:



















i know. so different, right? my hair has looked exactly the same since an unfortunate incident in ninth grade when i chopped it to my chin and dyed half of it dark red. i was super edgy back in the day. 

my classes this semester: advertising design, poster design, packaging design, motion graphics, aaaaaaaaand american heritage? one of these things is most definitely not like the other. let's cross our fingers it goes better than my d&c class last semester, which i legitimately forgot to attend for about six weeks. it's just much too strange to venture out of the hfac.

we also set up the printer for save the date that we moved from annie's house. well, mike did anyways. i was asleep on the couch and woke up to find the following as the test print. exhibit a:


5 comments:

  1. don't worry Sara, you are still super edgy. And how did the pretzel bartering turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know it's not a drastic change in your hair, but I like it! Fancy new printer, eh? When are you going to need part-time help on all your amazing side stuff? 'Cuz I've about had enough, and I know you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! I'm planning on chopping mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair. Makes me want to cut mine a bit too- its starting to verge on Tangled girl hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, sara what are you talking about, 9th grade hair sytle was aaamaaaazing!

    side note: i accidentally typed my name wrong when i set up my google account, so in case you can't tell, this is katie beller :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics